Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You really need to read this!

Well, let me begin by saying that we are still waiting. But I assume you figured that out already. Ha! Anyway, we are praying that we will hear something soon, but in the meantime we also haven't received any calls from our agency or any social workers either so we just have to be patient and see what God has in store for us.

What I really wanted to share with you today is this AMAZING blog post that I came across. I haven't ever asked you to visit anyone else's blog, but please, PLEASE read this? I couldn't have said it better myself! This family is awesome, if you have a chance you should look around her blog and get to know a little of their story.

Enjoy!

http://www.rageagainsttheminivan.com/2012/05/where-is-mommy-war-for-motherless-child.html

No comments:

Post a Comment