Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We're still here!

Well, I am sure that if you haven't completely given up on this blog you are probably wondering where in the world we went! We are still here! It has been a little crazy around here lately, getting ready for Ben to change out of command and getting ready for our MUCH NEEDED vacation!

No exciting news on the adoption front, we are still praying and waiting for God's timing on that. It seems like it has been forever since we started this process, and honestly, I'm surprised that I'm not pulling my hair out by now. God has graced us with more patience than either of us could have ever imagined. I know that everything can and will happen in HIS timing so for now we are just content to ride this out and see where it takes us!

Life has sure been keeping us busy lately so at least it isn't like we have been bored! Ben has been working hard to get everything ready to relinquish command of his Company. Tuesday morning we attended the ceremony (where I heard nothing but praise for my AMAZING hubby!) and he is officially on vacation for a little while now! We are currently packing our bags and getting ready to head down the coast to Legoland and the incredible beach house that is waiting there for us. I am soooooooo excited that we will get to spend lots of wonderful family time together. Hunter couldn't be happier! I am starting classes again right after we get home from our trip and Hunter will be starting t-ball as well. Life is good!

Since there really isn't much else to say, I'll leave you with a little cuteness for while we are gone. Thank you for not giving up on us yet! Keep praying, we have faith that God is still wanting to use us, we just have to keep waiting and not give up hope!

Love you all!

B, E & H

No comments:

Post a Comment