Thursday, March 1, 2012

I love mail!

Today when I opened the mailbox there was a big envelope sitting there from our agency. Since I wasn't expecting anything from them I was a little concerned about what I might find inside. I didn't even wait to get in the house to open it! As soon as I pulled into the garage I tore it open to find a letter that said:

"Dear Friends,

I am pleased to inform you that your homestudy has been reviewed and approved."

OH HAPPY DAY!!! I don't know much more than that, and we still have to wait for the state to issue our foster license, but I am pretty sure that this means that our fingerprints are back from the FBI and it should be 3-4 weeks for the state to finish our license and then we can start taking calls about placements!!!

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know the good news! I'm off to go play legos with a little guy who is complaining of an earache. The life of a stay-at-home mom is a busy one you know!

Keep the prayers coming, it sure seems like they are working!!!

B, E & H

No comments:

Post a Comment