Sunday, November 13, 2011

A glimmer of hope

So, we did see a draft of our home study late on Thursday night. Praise God for small miracles! There were a few things that needed to be fixed and I emailed off those corrections on Friday morning and so now we just have to wait for the final draft to come out. I am praying that all the corrections will be made and that we will be registered in WARE by the end of this week! Okay, honestly I'm praying for Monday but I know that it would take a genuine miracle for that to happen, so I will be content with having it done by the end of the week.

Ben will be out all week, playing Soldier in the field, so Hunter and I will be keeping busy by continuing to organize the house to empty out our spare bedroom closet. We have a few play dates set up this week as well and we are excited to just spend some time catching up with friends! We had a wonderful weekend just spending time as a family, having a "camp-in" and going off-roading. It is always such a blessing when Ben gets a long weekend because then it seems like we actually get to spend time together instead of just running around getting ready for the week.

Thanks for keeping up with us, and I promise to keep you posted on the status of our home study!

Love,

B, E & H

No comments:

Post a Comment