Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Prayers, please!

Yesterday I got in touch with the social worker for a particular sibling group that we have had our eye on for quite a while now. I honestly don't know what details I can or cannot share with you, so all I will say for now is that these children need our prayers. Ben and I are hoping that these two may be our "forever children" although it seems like the odds are against us, but either way can you please be in prayer for them? Specifically, pray that the judge will be given wisdom to make the right decision about whether the children should be sent home to be with their mother or if they need to terminate all parental rights and find an adoptive home for them. It will be a couple of weeks before we hear anything again (and that is assuming that their court date doesn't change by then) but I wanted to have this situation bathed in prayer!

We are still waiting to hear back on our home study, but it should be finalized very soon! We are so excited to feel like we are finally making some progress.

Thanks for joining us on our journey!

B, E & H

2 comments: