Monday, January 23, 2012

Phew!

Today I'm breathing a big sigh of relief for lots of reasons. First, it is so great to know that our home visit is complete! It seems like everything went well. Now we just have to wait for her to finish writing our home study (not sure how long that will take) and then after our home study is written we should have our foster license 4-6 weeks later. I'm praying that it will all move quickly, but I know that it is all in God's hands. So I guess we don't have a definite timeline, but we are moving forward and that is the best we can do for now!

In other news, our snow is melting and Hunter FINALLY had school today - woohoo!

I guess that is all for now, right now we are just waiting to see what will happen next. I promise to keep you posted when we find out that our home study is complete!

Love,

B, E & H

No comments:

Post a Comment