Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We have a date!!!

Thanks for all the prayers yesterday! I got a phone call in the afternoon to schedule our home visit. January 22 is our date. I sure wish that it were closer, but I am so excited to have it on the calendar! Now we need to get the last things put together and finish getting all ready for our visit!

The biggest thing we need to figure out is the bed situation. We can only get foster licensed for the number of beds we have. So... we need to get another bed. We just don't know if we should buy a twin mattress or borrow one. If we only end up taking in one child we don't need to have another bed, but we really want to be able to be open to a sibling set of two. Decisions, decisions!

It is still going to take a miracle to get all of this completed on the timeline that we expect to have, but I know that our God is ABLE! And I don't want to live my life based on some assumptions about where or when we may move. I have to admit that it is scary, especially because we have to be quite vulnerable, but I know that in the long run a life worth living must be LIVED. I don't want to sit back and let life pass us by.

Praying that we all have the courage and strength to go out on a limb and follow whatever we have been called to do!

Love,

B, E & H

No comments:

Post a Comment