Monday, August 6, 2012

When the going gets tough...

THE TOUGH HEAD HOME TO MOMMY AND DADDY!

Well, at least that's what I'm doing. My parents were planning to head here in just a couple weeks, but Hunter and I are packing up and heading there in just a couple days. This has been a pretty rough week and it just seemed like it was a good time to take a break, enjoy seeing family and friends and get away before school starts for Hunter. So, we are going for it! Our tickets are booked and I'm working out the details and getting everything in order to head out on Thursday. I can't wait!

Thank you all for all the prayers and encouragement through all of this. We are really hoping to have a little better understanding of what is going on, but for right now I have to be content to just wait and see. (Seems to be a theme here, right?) Anyway, there really isn't anything I can do to change it. I have certainly been struggling with a lot of feelings of failure, selfishness, disappointment... the list goes on and on. But I'm trying to stay positive and remember that God is in control and He knows what our future holds. I have been sooooooooooooooo blessed by all the encouraging words, thoughtful gifts, letters... so amazed by my AWESOME friends and family. You all really do make this so much easier!

I love you all, and to my friends and family back "home," SEE YOU SOON!!!

Love,

B, E & H

No comments:

Post a Comment