Friday, August 3, 2012

At a loss for words

I really don't even know what to say so I'm just going to keep this post short and sweet. Over the course of the past 24 hours I found out that things aren't always what they seem. I can't give details but it looks like this process is going to be a LOT harder than we imagined. There are a few different things going on with V's family situation and right now it looks like it will be quite a while before any of these things are resolved. As a result he will not be moving in with us in 10 days like we expected.

I honestly don't even know what to make of all this or where to go from here. I have literally been on the phone ALL DAY and had my conversation with Ben cut short this morning. Before I can give you a better idea of what is going on I need to talk with my hubby and see what he thinks. I really appreciate all of your prayers right now, and any encouragement is so welcomed. However, please be patient with me if I can't return your calls, texts or emails as I have both boys this weekend and I'm just trying to keep it together.

Thanks for sticking with us through this process. I am trying to remember that God has this all under control and HE is in charge.

Love,

B, E & H

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, 
who have been called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment